Welcome Valued Media Partners
Our media partnerships are very valuable to us. Our goal is to make your job as easy as possible. To that end, we’ve included links to the background information you’ll need about Nor-Tech and some Quick Facts to get you started. Thank you in advance for including us in your publication.
Jeanna Van Rensselar
Smart PR Communications
Quick Facts about Nor-Tech
Company Name: use Nor-Tech; Full legal name: Northern Computer Technologies, Inc.
Core Business: manufacturer of custom computer systems, servers, high-performance clusters, and storage solutions
NAICS Code: 334111: computer hardware reseller, cluster computer builder, system integrator
Year Founded: 1998
President, CEO, and Founder: David Bollig
Headquarters: Greater Minneapolis: 901 Cliff Rd. E, Burnsville, Minnesota 55337
Corporate Phone: 952-808-1000/toll free: 877-808-1010
Corporate Fax: 952-808-1001
Awards and Achievements:
- Recognized by CRN as the 2nd largest custom system builder in the U.S.
- On Entrepreneur Magazine’s HOT 100 list of the fastest growing companies 3 years in a row
- Winner of Microsoft’s Most Valuable System Builder Partner award (given to one system builder in the U.S. each year)
- Prior to the release of Windows HPC Server 2008, Microsoft chose Nor-Tech to be a Microsoft HPC partner; Nor-Tech collaborated on the platform for a year prior to roll-out.
- Portable Cluster named Most Innovative Server Solution at the Intel Solutions Summit
- Intel Premier Dealer
- AMD Platinum Solutions Provider
- Microsoft Gold / Direct Certified Partner
- Authorized Supermicro Systems Integrator
- GSA Contract # GS-35F-133CA
- The University of Wisconsin system
- Minnesota Educational Service Cooperatives
Photos and Graphics: Photos and graphics are available on request.