Try our No Cost, No Strings Demo Cluster.
Try the latest HPC cluster software and hardware before you commit. See how much faster the applications you are running on a workstation will run on a cluster.
Need to Test Drive the Latest Cluster Hardware?
The world’s leading cluster hardware providers, such as Intel, leverage our demo cluster to show just how valuable their latest products are. This gives us early access to thoroughly tested cutting-edge hardware. Such as Intel Xeon Phi and OmniPath. If you want to see the difference this hardware will make on your existing cluster or test your code on high-end platforms before making a commitment take advantage of our demo cluster now.
Need to Test Drive Your Workstation Simulations on a Cluster?
As a widely acknowledged pioneer and leading expert in the HPC space, Nor-Tech has the hardware, software, and expertise to demonstrate the immediate ROI of running your software on a Nor-Tech cluster. This is an excellent opportunity to try out your CAE applications on a cutting-edge Nor-Tech cluster. See the eye-opening performance benefits of transitioning from a desktop/workstation by taking advantage of our demo cluster now.
What sets Nor-Tech Apart
No wait-time support: We don’t put our clients on hold. Learn more about our Industry Leading Support
The right tools for the job: We use higher end HPC Class Ram Memory and enterprise or RAID-edition hard drives.
Comprehensive testing and set-up: We install applications and help our clients test their applications and code on our HPC cluster technology before it leaves our facility. We perform a 72-hour burn-in using LINPACK prior to shipment; set up custom BIOS settings; set up and configure IPMI 2.0; and demonstrate that it is fully operational. We can perform onsite un-boxing, setup, node racking and cluster testing at the client’s location.
Thorough documentation: We provide a complete set of user manuals and a network topology guide, including all MAC and IP addresses; a Visio drawing of the rack layout including cabling; asset tagging and asset spreadsheet (including asset#, serial#, warranty info, Mac addresses, etc). Our servers have serial numbers pre-populated in DMI for easy management and we label all cables with identification tags on both ends.
Safety nets: We provide a cluster recovery disk–a bare metal recovery DVD along with a recovery guide and manual. We can provide a parts closet at the client location. Our clusters all ship with Storage Guard to alert clients before their clusters run out of space and ambient temperature monitoring and reporting which first alerts administrators of excessive ambient temperatures and, if temperatures keep climbing, a graceful shutdown of the cluster is done.
Do you have multiple users that need remote access to your cluster applications? Our Demo Cluster is now integrated with revolutionary NICE Desktop Cloud Visualization (DCV) which enables technical computing users to remotely access 2D/3D interactive applications over a standard network. Contact us now for a trial run.
Demo Cluster Specifications
Clusters are available with any of the following applications/utilities installed and configured:
- ANSYS: ANSYS Fluent – CFD
- ANSYS: Mechanical – FEA
- ANSYS: CFX – CFD
- LS-DYNA – FEA
- Altair: Hyperworks – Suite of CAE software
- CEI Software: Ensight
- Convergent Science: Converge CFD – Meshless CFD
- Cradle-CDF: scSTREAM, scTetra
- Dassault Systemes – Simulia: Abaqus – FEA
- Lumerical: FDTD Solutions – Photonic Design Tools
- MSC Software: Marc Nonlinear – FEA
- Moldex3D: eDesign – Plastic Injection Molding Simulation
- COMSOL: COMSOL Multiphysics
- Dassault Systemes Simulia Abaqus & Other Simulation Products
- Rocks Cluster Management Suite
- NICE: DCV Remote Visualization
- NICE: EnginFrame GUI for Job Scheduler & Resource Mgr
- Altair Compute Manager
- IPMI management
- OGS/GE based on (Sun Grid Engine), Torque
- Bright Cluster Manager
- Windows Server 2012/HPC
- Windows Server 2016/HPC
- Intel: Compilers & Libraries
- Intel® HPC Orchestrator
- Altair PBS Pro & PBS Pro Open
- Latest Intel Xeon CPUs and accelerators
- Latest InfiniBand and Intel Omni Path Fabric
- Latest Low Latency Flash Storage
Life Sciences Platform Partners
- AMBER – Molecular Dynamics
- CHARMM – Macro Molecular Simulations
- CHARM++ – Object Oriented Parallel Programming Language
- GAMESS – Computational Chemistry
- VMD – Visual Molecular Dynamics
- NAMD – Nanoscale Molecular Dynamics
- Trinity – Assemble Transcript Sequences from Illumina
- RNA Sequence Data
- CP2K – Open Source Molecular Dynamics
- Gromacs – Open Source Molecular Dynamics
- LAMMPS – Open Source Molecular Dynamics Simulator
- Q-Chem – Open Source Molecular Dynamics Simulator
- PLUMED – Open Source Library for Free Energy Calculations
Call 952.808.1000 or toll free: 877.808.1010
Or fill out the form and a Nor-Tech representative will get you started.
Stay on the leading edge
Get the lastest news from an industry leader, straight to your inbox.