Nor-Tech GPU Clusters harness the computational power of modern graphics processing units allowing for greatly accelerated performance.
GPU Clusters are ideally suited for memory-intensive applications, such as the enormous amount of raw data processing required in Oil & Gas exploration and 3D visualization.
Nor-Tech has extensive experience developing and deploying GPU Clusters. Read the case study for one of our GPU Cluster deployments.
A superior environment for mission-critical equipment
The GPU Cluster cabinet is built with high-quality aluminum/steel structures. With vented doors and cooling fans, WN series provides excellent air circulation for servers and other devices. Cabinet is completely lockable from the front/ rear doors and side panels to prevent unauthorized access. This stylish and secure 19″ rack-mount cabinet protects your investment in computer equipment against environmental elements heat and dust.
- Fully customizable
- Maximizes power via GPU acceleration
- Higher performance and density computing with fewer resources and power consumption
- Many-core architecture meets the computational demands of applications whose complexity has outstripped the CPU’s ability to solve them.
- 2x 4 Double-Width GPU
- 96Gbps Switching capacity
- Easy Cabling Management. Cable Entry Provided from Top/ Bottom and Front/ Back
- Vented Doors Provide Maximum Air Flow
- 120mm AC Cooling Fans Provide Excellent Air Circulation