OffSight™ Remote Monitoring Solution
Rest easier while enjoying greater uptime and productivity—OffSight gives you the power to manage and monitor your servers and clusters anytime, anywhere.
OffSight is an invaluable service Nor-Tech offers to cluster and server customers, which gives IT professionals much greater flexibility in how they manage and monitor their servers and clusers, allowing network access from just about anywhere at anytime. OffSight uses Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) which operates independently of the operating system and allows administrators to manage a system remotely. IPMI exposes management data and structures to the system management software.
See a sample of the OffSite Remote Monitoring Report our customers receive:
- Remote KVM (graphics) console
- Virtual Media and ISO images
- Remote Serial over LAN (text console)
- Overall health display on the main page
- Option to change LAN connection interface at Runtime
- Supports WSMAN as well as WS-CIM
- RADIUS authentication support
- Secure browser interface (Secure socket layer (SSL) support)
- Supports Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- Supports windows active directory
- DCMI 1.0 support
- Back up and restore configuration file
- Factory Defaults from Web
- Video quality settings
- Record video and play
- Server data / information (FRU)
- Preview of the remote screen on the main page
- OS independent
|The Nuvoton WPCM450 Controller, a Baseboard Management Controller (BMC), supports the 2D/VGA-compatible Graphics Core with support of PCI interface, multimedia virtualization, and Keyboard/Video/Mouse Redirection (KVMR) modules. The WPCM450 Controller is ideal for server management platforms.
The WPCM450 interfaces with the host system via a PCI interface to communicate with the Graphics core. It supports USB 2.0 and 1.1 for remote keyboard /mouse / virtual media emulation. It also provides LPC interface to control Super IO functions. The WPCM450 is connected to the network via an external Ethernet PHY module or shared NCSI connections.
The WPCM450 communicates with onboard components via six SMBus interfaces, Platform Environment Control Interface (PECI) buses, and General Purpose I/O ports.
WPCM450 has integrated Graphics (Matrox G200)
-1600×1200, 16bpp @ 75hz (Without KVM redirection)
Firmware on the card is feature-rich:
IPMI 2.0 based management
Keyboard, Video & Mouse (KVM) Console Redirection with multi language support
Sophisticated User Management
Active Directory/LDAP Client support
Common Information Model (CIM)
SMASH and CLP support
Web based configuration