Nor-Tech’s Ultra Quiet Office Cluster
Until now, one of the primary roadblocks to upgrading from a workstation to a cluster has been noise. Nor-Tech’s ultra-low-noise fully customizable, compact supercomputers are designed to integrate easily into office environments and feature cooling along with very efficient power usage. Maintenance is simple thanks to the cabinet’s detachable rear and side access panels and cable management trays that keep the unit uncluttered.
Nor-Tech’s low-noise clusters feature:
- 28.5dBA noise reduction – up to five times quieter than a standard cluster cabinet.
- 7.2 kW heat dissipation – dissipated heat is equivalent to seven, single-bar electric radiators. Excessive heat can have a catastrophic effect on any rack mounted installation.
- A range of heights: 12U, 24U, and 42U (all are 30.7 inches wide and 43.3 inches deep).
- Expandability: we recommend ordering a cabinet big enough to allow for future expandability.
- Portability: the clusters are equipped with sturdy lockable castors. A shipping container with a rolling ramp is also available.
- Compatibility with all server configurations, including blade servers.
- A double continuous gasket system with automatic pressure equalization valve for optimal environmental protection.
- A chassis lines with shock absorbers to keep the system protected from sudden impact and sustained vibration.
- Options: dust filters, ventilation systems, cable entry boxes, and more