As a long-time Seagate collaborator and one of the leading HPC storage integrators in the business, Nor-Tech is excited to offer clusters with Seagate high-capacity storage—including the Exos X20 HDD (we can also add these to existing systems).
With extreme market-leading capacity, Exos HDDs are perfect for data centers, big data analytics, high density RAID, centralized surveillance systems and a lot more. As the most scalable drive in the datasphere, the Seagate Exos X20 series hard drive leverages the latest technology to support a secure and reliable data center. The drive delivers powerful performance with proven technology—built off a time-tested platform that’s sold millions globally. The X20 has the highest rack-space efficiency and is available with Seagate Secure™, advanced data security for those that need hardware-based encryption. Here’s a little more Exos X20 info:
- Capacity: 20TB
- Latency: 4.16ms
- SDR: 285MB/s
- SED Security Available
- MTBF: 2.5M hour
- Dimensions: 26.1mm/1.028in (H) x 101.85mm/4.010in (W) x 147.0mm/5.787in (D)
- Weight: 670g/1.477lb
For all the details, read the EXOS X20 DATASHEET
BTW—Nor-Tech has one of the best HPC technology engineering teams in the world—energized by big challenges and doting on details (absolutely no corner-cutting)! Seagate expertise is one of the many areas where we stand out. Here are a few others
- Fast, Accessible Support: The same engineers that build your technology are readily accessible during business hours to answer questions and explain complicated procedures in simple terms.
- Application Integration: In addition to general application integration expertise, Nor-Tech is also a leading expert on Linux-based high-performance technology solutions.
- Hardware Integration: We source hardware from the industry’s leading providers such as Seagate; working closely with these partners to engineer an optimal configuration that is reliable, powerful, scalable and cost-effective.
- Testing and Training: We help our customers install their applications and code on the new cluster before it leaves our facility.
- Fail-Safe Provisions: We provide a cluster recovery disk; bare metal recovery guide and manual; storage guard; ambient temperature monitoring and reporting, and an optional parts closet at the client location.