Chromebooks for your Classroom
In conjunction with Chrome’s built-in protection, Chromebooks allow schools’ IT teams to manage security and scalability through one dashboard. This allows IT professionals to configure and manage devices all from one place, saving time, resources and money rolling out multiple computer images.
Check out these great deals on Chromebooks:
Meet the new ThinkPad X131e Chromebook: A fast booting, highly customizable laptop PC built with rugged features for the daily rigors of K-12 education. The ThinkPad X131e Chromebook simplifies software and security management for school administrators and provides students and teachers with quick access to thousands of apps, education resources and storage.
Manage your Chromebooks with ease
The web-based management console makes it easy for schools to configure and manage a set of Chromebooks across a school, district, or country.
- Create user groups: Apply policies, apps, and settings to different sets of users. Group students by grade level or subject. Separate students and faculty.
- Pre-install and block apps: Blacklist, whitelist, or pre-install apps, extensions and URLs.
- Track assets: Assign devices to specific students and faculty and get configuration and usage reports.
- Manage user access: Control who uses your Chrome devices: prevent outside users from logging in, disable Guest Mode, or designate specific types of users for your devices.
- Configure network access: Set network and proxy settings to make it easy for users to get up and running and ensure they’re protected by web filters and firewalls.
- Customize user features: Modify user settings like bookmark and app sync across computers and show some school spirit on your devices with custom Chrome desktop themes.