Nor-Tech’s Entry Level HPC Cluster 1707
Nor-Tech’s Entry Level cluster is a highly scalable, cost-effective way for organizations to gain competitive advantage with HPC. At a price point starting at $21,999, this brings HPC clusters within the reach of most enterprise and research organizations.
Entry Level clusters are housed in a secure, lightweight cabinet that rolls easily from room-to-room. The cabinet features gridded ventilation for maximum airflow. Quick-release side panels and doors allow for convenient maintenance. Features include:
- Quiet operation
- Runs on standard power
- Premium components
- Available with and without open source platforms
- Fully configured and ready to deploy
- A set of custom references including manuals, topology guide, and Visio drawing
- All cables are labeled with ID tags on both ends.
- A customized bare metal cluster recovery disk.
- Shipped with Storage Guard and ambient temperature monitoring
With significantly more computing power than a standard workstation, Nor-Tech’s Entry Level cluster makes more sense from a performance, financial and space perspective than continually adding more workstations. One Entry Level cluster will deliver results 3x faster than four workstations.
The Support You Need When You Need It.
Nor-Tech is renowned throughout the scientific and academic communities for easy to deploy turnkey clusters and expert, no wait time support. This means that if you have a question, you’ll have the answer you need right when you need it. All of our technology is made by us in Minnesota and supported by us around the world.
- Windows Server 2016/2012 HPC
- Intel Skylake Scalable or AMD EPYC
- Open HPC
- Intel HPC Orchestrator
- PBS Pro Open and other Resource Managers & Schedulers
- Various Linux Distro’s including Red Hat, SuSE and CentOS
- Warewulf Cluster Management Suite
- Bright Cluster Manager®
- Mellanox & Intel Ethernet Fabric & OFED™
- IPMI management options are available
- Viz Cluster & GPU Accelerators
- Integrated Computer Aided Engineering Applications CAE
- ANSYS, Abaqus, Converge™ CFX, Altair Display Mgr, HyperWorks, Fluent, CFX, LS-DYNA, StarCCM+, many Open Sources application choices
- Matlab, R
- Intel®, Portland Compiler PGI®, & GNU Libraries