GPU Clusters are ideally suited for memory-intensive applications, such as the enormous amount of raw data processing required in Oil & Gas exploration and 3D visualization.
Nor-Tech has extensive experience developing and deploying GPU Clusters. Read the case study for one of our GPU Cluster deployments.
A superior environment for mission-critical equipment
The GPU Cluster cabinet is built with high-quality aluminum/steel structures. With vented doors and cooling fans, WN series provides excellent air circulation for servers and other devices. Cabinet is completely lockable from the front/ rear doors and side panels to prevent unauthorized access. This stylish and secure 19″ rack-mount cabinet protects your investment in computer equipment against environmental elements heat and dust.
- Fully customizable
- Maximizes power via GPU acceleration
- Higher performance and density computing with fewer resources and power consumption
- Many-core architecture meets the computational demands of applications whose complexity has outstripped the CPU’s ability to solve them.
- 2x 4 Double-Width GPU
- 96Gbps Switching capacity
- Easy Cabling Management. Cable Entry Provided from Top/ Bottom and Front/ Back
- Vented Doors Provide Maximum Air Flow
- 120mm AC Cooling Fans Provide Excellent Air Circulation
WHAT SETS NOR-TECH APART FROM EVERY OTHER HPC CLUSTER BUILDER?
In a nutshell:
- We start with the right tools for the job such as HPC-class RAM memory and Enterprise/Datacenter hard drives.
- All clusters leave Nor-Tech already set to the client’s IP and DNS scheme; setup is plug & play at the client site.
- We ensure each cluster is fully configured and ready to deploy when it leaves our facility.
- We provide a complete set of references including user manuals, a network topology guide, and a Visio drawing.
- We label all cables with ID tags on both ends.
- We provide a customized bare metal cluster recovery disk.
- Every client is asked to log into their new cluster just after burn-in completion to verify operation and setup users.
- We assist clients with job script creation.
- Our clusters all ship with Storage Guard to alert clients before their clusters run out of space; and ambient temperature monitoring and protection to protect clusters in the event air conditioning fails.
- Our clients have the option of an onsite spare parts closet for minimum down time in the event of a hardware failure.
- We guarantee no wait-time support.
- Everything we sell is built by us in Minnesota and supported by us around the world.