High Availability (HA) Clusters
Nor-Tech’s failover Storage Servers, Web Servers, and Database Servers are affordable, easy-to-implement solutions that keep your data right where you need it.
For organizations of all sizes, the availability of stored data and reliable compute services are imperative aspects of a successful technology solution. Inaccessible data is as damaging as lost data and can lead to lost revenue, diminished productivity, and customer dissatisfaction.
Nor-Tech’s HA Clusters offer the performance and reliability of robust SAN & Compute solutions at a value that makes them ideal for small and medium sized organizations.
Available with Linux (Redhat/CentOS/SUSE) or Microsoft (Windows Server 2016) operating systems.
The benefits of highly available storage are clear:
- Uninterrupted business continuity, on-line presence
- End-user access to business-critical and mission-critical workloads
- Exponential growth in data (unstructured, regulatory) that must be readily accessible
- Agile virtualized workloads
- Workload mobility across servers
- Seamless mobility between on-site infrastructure and cloud
- Multi-core processors – 8 or more cores
- Drive capacity growth – from 1TB to 10TB
- Storage managed per server growing