Personal Cluster Model 1600
starting from $21,999
- ROI within < 6 months Versus HPC in the Cloud
- Runs Windows® or Linux®
- Keep Your Data Private!
- Easy Bare Metal Recovery
- Quiet and runs on standard power so can be used in an office, classroom, laboratory, or wherever supercomputing is needed!
- Full Cluster Management Suite with InfiniBand fabric
- Base price starting at only $21,999 as configured!
Test your code on Intel® Xeon® V4’s Haswell-EP, NVidia® Tesla, GeForce GPUs or an Intel® Xeon® Phi™
Nor-Tech has the hardware, software and expertise to show you how running your software on a Nor-Tech cluster will give you a quick ROI.
Clusters are available with any of the following software installed and configured:
- Windows Server 2012/HPC
- Various Linux Distro’s including Red Hat and CentOS
- Rocks Cluster Management Suite
- Warewulf Cluster Management Suite
- OGS/GE based on (Sun Grid Engine), Torque, Altair PBS Professional®
- Bright Cluster Manager® Open MPI, MPICH, MVAPICH2
- Mellanox & Intel InfiniBand Fabric & OFED™
- IPMI management options are available
- Viz Cluster & GPU Accelerators
- Integrated Computer Aided Engineering Applications CAE
- ANSYS, Abaqus, Converge™ CFX, Altair Display Mgr, HyperWorks, Fluent, CFX, LS-DYNA
- Matlab, R
- Intel®, Portland Compiler PGI®, & GNU Libraries
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.