NOR-TECH IS AN AUTHORIZED SUPERMICRO SYSTEMS INTEGRATOR
This ensures the highest level of professional service and technical support.
- We guarantee no wait-time support.
- Everything is integrated by us in Minnesota and supported by us around the world.
Nor-Tech is one of the few Supermicro partners that has earned elite Authorized Supermicro Systems Integrator status with products based on Supermicro components, including GPU clusters, high performance computing solutions, workstations and storage servers.
Supermicro adheres to rigorous design implementation and manufacturing standards to ensure that its products have the highest quality and reliability. The company integrates only the best quality parts and components into its system boards, servers, and chassis.
Nor-Tech shares this commitment to quality and is proud to be recognized by Supermicro.
With a foundation of Supermicro hardware, Nor-Tech offers expert integration of the network, operating system, cluster management suite and everything else that contributes to high-functioning technology that meets or exceeds client requirements.
Nor-Tech Brings Exceptional Value to Supermicro Products
In addition to SMB/enterprise servers and workstations, Nor-Tech offers a variety of HPC clusters, including standard 42U rackmount clusters, GPU clusters and visualization clusters, as well as the award-winning office cluster.
We start with the right tools for the job such as
- HPC-class RAM memory and Enterprise/Datacenter hard drives.
- All clusters leave Nor-Tech already set to the client’s IP and DNS scheme; setup is plug & play at the client site.
- We ensure each cluster is fully configured and ready to deploy when it leaves our facility.
- We provide a complete set of references including user manuals, a network topology guide, and a Visio drawing.
- We label all cables with ID tags on both ends.
- We provide a customized bare metal cluster recovery disk.
- Every client is asked to log into their new cluster just after burn-in completion to verify operation and setup users.
- We assist clients with job script creation.
- Our clusters all ship with Storage Guard to alert clients before their clusters run out of space; and ambient temperature monitoring and protection to protect clusters in the event air conditioning fails.
- Our clients have the option of an onsite spare parts closet for minimum down time in the event of a hardware failure.
Supermicro is the global leader in high performance, high efficiency server technology and innovation. The company develops and provides end-to-end green computing solutions to the data center, cloud computing, enterprise IT, big data, HPC, and embedded markets. Its “Building Block Solutions” approach provides a broad range of SKUs that enables the company to build and deliver application-optimized solutions based on customer requirements.
Find out more about the Nor-Tech/Supermicro Partnership