We Innovated Instant, On the Spot Bare Metal Disaster Recovery
We just developed a game-changing on-the-spot bare metal disaster recovery utility as part of our NT-EZ portfolio of HPC solutions for easy deployment, operation and maintenance.
Bare metal recovery is a backup for applications, operating systems, and data. Under most circumstances, it is extremely difficult for a client to implement without expertise and without taking the computer offline. Our bare metal recovery utility has three advantages:
1. In most cases (depending on configuration) the backup can be initiated and completed without taking the computer offline. In all cases, there is either zero or significantly less disruption to existing work.
2. Instead of days, recovery takes 30 minutes or less.
3. It is much less expensive and just as reliable as what is currently on the market. Products by Acronis, Carbonite, and Symantec cost $1,000s of dollars. We are offering this proprietary tool at no additional cost for new technology.
This bare metal recovery tool is one of six HPC deployment, operation and maintenance utilities in our NT-EZ solutions portfolio. The other five solutions are:
• NT-EZ Remote Visualization: Big data files don’t have to be transferred to the user’s location to be viewed for post processing.
• NT-EZ Storage Guard: Monitors storage usage and alerts the user if available storage is reaching critically low levels.
• NT-EZ SATM (System Ambient Temperature Monitoring): Prevents cluster failure due to excessive heat caused by events such as room air conditioning failure.
• NT-EZ Remote Monitoring & Management: Provides an easy way for Nor-Tech to manage complex equipment, such as HPC clusters, without the client having HPC expertise in-house. Support contracts can be purchased in blocks of time at significant discounts.
• NT-EZ Open OnDemand Plus: Delivers a GUI through a browser instead of only a CLI. Nor-Tech adapted Open OnDemand Plus to work with OpenHPC, the company’s most prevalent Open Source cluster management suite.
For more information on our bare metal recovery innovation and the entire NT-EZ portfolio of solutions, visit: https://www.nor-tech.com/solutions/nt-ez/.