Rugged Laptops and Tablets for Public Safety
BUILT TO SURVIVE
- Rugged certification testing conducted by an independent, internationally accredited, engineering and research laboratory
- The ability to withstand extreme environments – hot or cold
- Protection against drops, severe vibration and tumbling
- IP ratings against water/liquid intrusion to ensure operation in all environments
- Heat dissipation that allows the processor to stay cooler and consistently perform near full power
- Uncompromised connectivity, advanced LTE and GPS
- Multi-functionality includes high pixel camera and barcode scanner
BUILT FOR PUBLIC SAFETY
Fire & Rescue
Emergency Medical Services
- LTE/dedicated public safety networks connectivity promises advanced capabilities: Next generation communication technology, like dedicated public safety networks will provide faster, more secure communication channels for all public safety agencies.
- Incident response shifting from reactive to proactive: Technology is playing an increasingly prominent role in predicting and preventing incidents before they occur, helping save lives, reduce crime and cut costs.
- Data trust and transparency are more critical than ever: Increased use of body-worn cameras, in-car cameras and fixed video solutions, alongside cloud data recording, helps maintain transparency between agencies and the public.
Features with Public Safety in Mind
Thin and Light Design
Designed to be rugged, Getac’s Thin & Light notebook and tablets are a true revolution in rugged computing. The fully rugged tablet and fully rugged convertible are some of the thinnest units Getac has ever produced running Windows OS. At 34mm thin, the V110 fully rugged convertible breaks new ground weighing in at only 68 oz. It’s 28% lighter and 30% thinner than the previous generation.
Dual Battery for Limitless Power
One of the best features can be one of the simplest. Instead of one single removable battery, Getac’s new F110 rugged tablet and V110 rugged convertible have two hot-swappables for potentially infinite, uninterrupted battery life. This enables you to remove one of the two rechargeable batteries and replace it with a fresh battery without ever shutting down apps or your Windows OS.
The state-of-the-art Intel® dual-core processor is ideally suited to handle the multi-tasking necessary in today’s complex public safety environments. From intricate mapping to advanced video and license plate recognition, Getac technology has the power for the most demanding tasks. Combined with advanced technologies like Turbo Boost and HyperThreading, Getac makes sure every rugged computer they make is ready to handle whatever task you’re throwing at it.
Getac offer the industry’s best bumper-to-bumper warranty
Accidents happen. Only Getac offers standard bumper-to-bumper coverage (free shipping both ways) for all rugged devices for 3 years; ultra-rugged units have 5 years out of the box.
Getac’s Solutions for Public Safety Brochure
Innovative Getac Technologies
- LumiBond® Technology gives glove-enabled touchscreen functionality with high contrast ratio and wide viewing angles providing greater readability.
- Dual Hot-Swappable Battery design allows for potentially infinite, uninterrupted battery life. This enables you to remove one of the two rechargeable batteries and replace it with a fresh battery without ever shutting down apps or your Windows OS.
- QuadraClear® Technology with super-bright backlight and anti-reflective capability delivers incredible sunlight readability.
- Blazing Fast Wireless with new LTE and the next generation WiFi.
- Getac also offers state-of-the-art software and services to get more out of the devices.
- Getac Driving Safety can shut off the device screen when a unit reaches user programmable speeds.
- Keywedge transforms the device’s built-in camera into a barcode scanner without the need to add a traditional bar code reader