Nor-Tech’s Customizable Workstations Fully Integrated with the Applications You Need and Ready to Deploy
Leading HPC cluster experts Nor-Tech have also perfected high performing workstations for multiple applications.
Did you know that even though Nor-Tech is one of the world’s premier HPC cluster builders, we started out as workstation experts? In fact our engineers continue to build the most efficient, effective, and high performing workstations available. Like our clusters, our workstations come fully integrated with the applications you request and ready to deploy.
Exclusively at Nor-Tech
Powerful, Cool, and Quiet
Dual NVIDIA RTX 4090 GPU Tower Workstation
Temperature in the 60C range
Noise level in the 55 decibel range
Perfect for Quiet Workspaces
Customizable, fully Integrated with the applications you need and ready to deploy
Nor-Tech’s workstations feature:
- Dedicated Use. Workstations are usually tailored to a particular trade or function to optimize productivity and results and reduce time needed to complete tasks.
- Cost/Performance. While the investment in a workstation is typically more than that of a standard desktop, the increased ROI gained by using a purpose built, more powerful, higher performance system actually reduces the cost of doing business and makes your employees more productive.
- Power. Purpose-built Nor-Tech workstations are often optimized to handle tasks such as animation, data analysis, CAD, video and audio creation and editing, and even some simulations; they can support multiple professional-grade graphics cards. Even an entry-level workstation can be configured with about twice the memory of a desktop.
- Durability. Each part (motherboard, CPU, RAM, internal drives, video cards, etc.) is typically more robust than desktop components and is selected with the expectation that users need peak performance 24/7/365.
- Speed. Speed gains are typical and often significant; for example the same file that opens in 15 seconds on a desktop can open in as little as 2 seconds on a workstation.
- Flexibility. A workstation can be configured with more processors than a PC–and processors that are more powerful. They can run up to 8 high-end graphics cards for computations. RAID configurations or massive amounts of memory, Enterprise class SSD drives, and more are available.
- Expandability. Workstations are designed from the ground up to make it easy to add hard drives, increase RAM, add graphics cards, etc. and get the best ROI for your IT budget.
We create workstations relied upon by industry leaders—from architects to product designers to financial traders to medical/research professionals, to software designers and engineers.
- Engineering & Architecture: Get head of the competition by leveraging turbocharged CAD and CAD and CAE applications to complete projects and bring products to market faster.
- Medical & Science: Reliably access powerful data analysis and high-resolution medical images.
- Oil, Gas, & Energy: Exploration requires power to run complex simulations, data processing, and imaging both in the office and out in the field. This is an excellent application for mobile workstations.
- Finance: Meet today’s market demands with the power to compute vast streaming datasets while protecting your traders and reputation.
- Media & Entertainment: Maximize the quality and quantity of creative output with increased processing speed and certified software.
With the latest enhancements and the incorporation of solid-state drives (SSDs), caches and ultra-high performance video cards, Nor-Tech’s workstations are equal to the most demanding task. Solutions range from the ultra-compact to mobile to some of the most advanced workstations in the world.
All Nor-Tech workstations can support a variety of operating systems; however our engineers work primarily with Windows® and Linux for top performance, flexibility, and reliability. We also work closely with our partners to ensure the highest level of hardware and software quality.
Workstation Video Cards
Even the most powerful computer can be handicapped by a sub-par video card, which is why our workstations are integrated with a choice of industry-leading cards from AMD, Intel, and NVIDIA.
AMD’s EPYC and Intel’s Skylake/Purley are two powerful, scalable workstation solutions that we currently recommend integrating into our workstations for maximum performance.
Scalable Intel Xeon
Drive actionable insight, count on hardware-enhanced security, and deploy dynamic service delivery with 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors: Support your infrastructure and the most demanding HPC applications.
- Performance to Propel Insights Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors deliver industry-leading, workload-optimized performance, with built-in AI acceleration, providing a seamless performance foundation, to help speed data’s transformative impact to the intelligent edge.
- Business Resilience with Hardware-Enhanced Security: Enhanced data protection by design. Intel’s hardware-enhanced security helps to thwart malicious exploits while maintaining workload integrity and performance. Encryption efficiency provides trusted data service delivery at rest, in use, and in-flight.
- Agile Service Delivery Platform innovations and hardware-enhanced virtualization across compute, network, and storage, all with support for a new class of memory innovation, consistently deliver amazing business-to-business and business-to-consumer experiences.
The 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors are optimized for many CAE performance levels, all with the consistent, open, Intel architecture that is familiar and trusted
Built for data centers the AMD EPYC™ processor enables workstation users to take full advantage of the latest leading-edge enterprise class technologies specifically designed to cope with all the demands of CAE. With support for up to 32 cores and 64 threads from a single processor, the EPYC processor is configurable with up to 1,024GB of 8-channel ECC registered memory and up to 4x video cards. EPYC enables deployment of the best fit hardware platforms to meet CAE workload needs. Infrastructure can be right-sized with fewer cores without sacrificing memory capacity or I/O for enhanced performance and cost efficiency