Edge Servers with Intel 4th Gen Xeon Processors
Nor-Tech’s high-performance Edge Servers fully optimize Intel® 4th Gen Xeon® Scalable processors They deliver incredible performance, memory, I/O, resource manageability features to support workload consolidation, and new AI instructions for deep learning training and inference.
Key Features of Intel 4th Gen Xeon
Designed to deliver the most powerful compute for demanding Edge workloads, 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable provides improvements in performance, faster memory speeds with DDR5, greater I/O support with 80 lanes of PCIe Gen 5.0 and offers the most built-in accelerators in the market.
These processors introduce new Intel® Advanced Matrix Extensions (Intel® AMX), a built-in AI acceleration engine. In addition, there are new edge-friendly capabilities to accelerate AI modeling and inference.
- Performance: Up to 52 cores/sockets on IoT SKUs with the overall Intel product lineup offering SKUs up to 60 cores Socket scalability with support for 1S or 2S platforms
- Accelerated AI: Intel AMX accelerates a variety of DL inference and training workloads with BF16 and INT8 data type support.
- Memory and I/O: Up to eight channels DDR5 per CPU, up to 16 DIMMs per socket, and up to 4,800 MT/s (1DPC) or 4,400 MT/s (1 and 2DPC)
- Virtualization and manageability: Intel SST available on select SKUs for enhanced control over CPU performance to help optimize TCO
- Greater security: Intel SGX for trusted memory enclaves within applications
- Storage: Intel Volume Management Device 3.0 (Intel VMD 3.0) for storage aggregation with robust hot-plug capability and LED management
- Software: Cross-architecture support with Intel oneAPI toolkit
- Value-maximizing deployments: Long-life manufacturing availability, 2 supporting products that have extended certification and life cycles
Intel 4th Gen Xeon processors are integrated on our demo cluster:
Ready to go with your project!
Receive a sharable report that specifies the improved performance and cost/benefit of running your project on Nor-Tech’s expertly integrated 4th Gen Xeon servers. Quantify how the results compare with what you are using now and other alternatives on the market–in terms of performance/dollar. Experts agree that 4th Gen Xeon is the smart choice for mid-range HPC servers—particularly Edge Servers maximized for AI:
To sign up for a demo, visit: https://www.nor-tech.com/solutions/hpc/demo-cluster/ or call 952-808-1000/ toll free: 877-808-1010.
Read the Intel 4th Gen Xeon Product Brief (link to Product Brief)