Cooling Cabinets for High Performance Technology
ScaleMatrix + DCC Cabinets
Any Hardware. Any Density. Anywhere
Dynamic Density Control™ Technology Cools 52kW in a Single Cabinet Enclosure
Today’s HPC workloads require an ever-increasing amount of power and cooling and traditional data centers are simply not designed to support this load. Nor-Tech now offers the Dynamic Density Control™ (DDC) platform to clients needing to ensure optimal cooling and hardware performance. DDC is a high-density, high-efficiency cabinet technology platform for the most demanding AI, deep learning, and HPC workloads.
DDC cabinets scale from 1kW-52kW dynamically, with a PUE of 1.1 or better which ensures maximum efficiency resulting in cost savings for the client. DDC cabinets are available wherever the needs exist—in ScaleMatrix’ high-density data centers or on the client’s premise or edge. DDC cabinets are modular, making their deployment to existing facilities simple and fast.
- Packages include DDC cabinet enclosures, aquatherm connections and cooling
- Available options for redundancy, business continuity, monitoring and environmental
- Add power and internet connectivity for dynamic, high-density data center deployment
- No downtime or service impact required
- Works with existing hot/cold aisle layouts
- Result is improved environmental control, greater flexibility, and long-term future proofing
About ScaleMatrix Variable Density Data Centers
- Locations in San Diego, Charlotte, Dallas, Seattle, and growing
- HPE’s Center of Excellence for HPC Partner (1st in North America)
- NVIDIA DGX-Ready Data Center Partner
- Supports compliance and security requirements
- Efficient data centers built from the ground up to deal with airflow, temperature management, and thermal density
- 24/7/365 professional support team
Live Chat now to find out more.
Contact us at 877-808-1010