Workgroup Clusters are designed for organizations with a demand for shared, inter-departmental HPC.
Workgroup Clusters are housed in a secure, lightweight cabinet that rolls easily from room to room. The cabinets feature gridded ventilation for maximum airflow and quick-release side panels and doors allow for convenient maintenance. Workgroup Clusters run on standard 120VAC 20-amp circuits, making them an extremely flexible HPC solution.
- Fully customizable
- Lightweight, rolling cabinet allows for easy relocation
- Front and rear security locks
- Cabling management system
- Adjustable mounting rails
- Gridded ventilation for maximum airflow
- Quick-release side panels and doors for convenient maintenance
WHAT SETS NOR-TECH APART FROM EVERY OTHER HPC CLUSTER BUILDER?
In a nutshell:
- We start with the right tools for the job such as HPC-class RAM memory and Enterprise/Datacenter hard drives.
- All clusters leave Nor-Tech already set to the client’s IP and DNS scheme; setup is plug & play at the client site.
- We ensure each cluster is fully configured and ready to deploy when it leaves our facility.
- We provide a complete set of references including user manuals, a network topology guide, and a Visio drawing.
- We label all cables with ID tags on both ends.
- We provide a customized bare metal cluster recovery disk.
- Every client is asked to log into their new cluster just after burn-in completion to verify operation and setup users.
- We assist clients with job script creation.
- Our clusters all ship with Storage Guard to alert clients before their clusters run out of space; and ambient temperature monitoring and protection to protect clusters in the event air conditioning fails.
- Our clients have the option of an onsite spare parts closet for minimum down time in the event of a hardware failure.
- We guarantee no wait-time support.
- Everything we sell is built by us in Minnesota and supported by us around the world.