Nor-Tech is a Preferred NVIDIA Accelerated Computing Partner
As a Preferred NVIDIA Partner for Accelerated Computing, Nor-Tech has the proven expertise to deliver the full range of NVIDIA integrated HPC clusters and workstations.
Nor-Tech is a Preferred NIVIDIA Partner for Accelerated Computing. We earned this elite honor by meeting advanced competency criteria for technical and sales engineers and exceeding certain sales thresholds. As a Preferred Partner, we have access to higher level sales support and training that benefits our clients. Following are some of the leading-edge NVIDIA solutions we offer.
NVIDIA Tesla V100, powered by NVIDIA Volta™ architecture, is the world’s most advanced data center GPU ever built to accelerate AI, HPC, and graphics applications. NVIDIA Volta, Tesla V100 offers the performance of 100 CPUs in a single GPU—enabling data scientists, researchers, and engineers to tackle challenges that once were impossible.
NVIDIA Volta features:
- Tensor Core: New compute core built for AI that performs mixed precision tensor arithmetic. Equipped with 640 Tensor cores, Volta delivers 120 TeraFLOPS of deep learning performance.
- New Architecture: With over 21B transistors, Volta is the most powerful GPU architecture ever built. It couples CUDA cores and Tensor Cores to deliver 7.5 TFLOPS of double precision, 15 TFLOPS of single precision and 120 TFLOPS of mixed precision deep learning performance.
- CoWoS with HBM2: 900 GB/s of memory bandwidth, HBM2 in Volta delivers data faster to compute engines, netting significant performance gains across diverse workloads.
- NVIDIA NVLink: The revolutionary high-speed interconnect designed to scale applications across multiple GPUs now delivers 2x higher throughput compared to previous architectures. Up to 8 Tesla V100 accelerators can be interconnected at up to 300 GB/s with NVLink.
- Volta-optimized Software: With Volta-optimized CUDA and NVIDIA Deep Learning SDK libraries such as cuDNN, NCCL, and TensorRT, industry’s most important frameworks, and applications can easily tap into the power of Volta. New Tensor Cores are incorporated into cuDNN and TensorRT allowing developers and users of the AI frameworks to use it without rewriting their applications.
The maximum efficiency mode allows data centers to achieve up to 40% higher compute capacity in each rack while maintaining the existing power budget. In this mode V100 runs at peak processing efficiency, providing up to 80% of the per-node deep learning performance at half the power consumption.
But NVIDIA isn’t abandoning Pascal just yet. The NVIDIA GPU computing platform still provides Nor-Tech’s HPC and AI clients with significant value over alternatives such as CPU-only systems. With NVIDIA Pascal and Volta GPU-based systems, clients can work faster, get results faster, and quickly realize ROI.
Accelerate the most demanding HPC and hyperscale datacenter workloads with NVIDIA® Tesla® GPU accelerators. Engineers and researchers can process petabytes of data infinitely faster than with traditional CPUs in applications ranging from energy exploration to AI to deep learning. Tesla accelerators deliver the horsepower needed to run bigger simulations faster than ever before. For enterprises deploying VDI, Tesla accelerators are perfect for accelerating virtual desktops to any user, anywhere.
GeForce® is NVIDIA’s flagship gaming GPU, based on the NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture. Nor-Tech has also developed other proprietary research and enterprise applications for this GPU that dramatically reduce the cost of cluster computing. Fill out the contact form on this page or call to find out more.
NVIDIA® DGX-1™ is available through select NVIDIA Partner Network (NPN) Accelerated Computing partners, such as Nor-Tech. Data scientists and AI researchers require accuracy, simplicity, and speed for deep learning success. Faster training and iteration ultimately means faster innovation and time-to- market. The DGX-1 is the world’s first purpose-built system optimized for deep learning, with fully integrated hardware and software that can be deployed quickly and easily. Its revolutionary performance significantly accelerates training time, making it the world’s first deep learning supercomputer in a box.
Accelerate design and VFX production workflows with Nor-Tech’s VCA RenderIT, based on the NVIDIA® Quadro® Visual Computing Appliance Certified Solution. All VCA Certified Solutions are network-attached appliances that harness the power of the highest-performing NVIDIA GPUs and are tested for reliable, stable enterprise use. VCA RenderIT is accessible to anyone on the network, and is easily integrated into design workflows delivering noiseless, interactive global illumination. The predictability and accuracy of physically based realism is now fully interactive.
NVIDIA GRID™ is the industry’s most advanced technology for sharing virtual GPUs across multiple virtual desktop and application instances. Leverage the full power of NVIDIA datacenter GPUs to deliver a superior virtual graphics experience to any device, anywhere. The NVIDIA GRID platform offers the highest levels of performance, flexibility, manageability, and security—offering the right level of user experience for any virtual workflow.
NVIDIA Volta™ is the new driving force behind artificial intelligence. Equipped with 640 Tensor Cores, Volta delivers over 100 teraflops per second of deep learning performance. This is more than a 5X increase over prior generation NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture. Volta is capable of fueling breakthroughs in every industry.