We will be featuring two Intel products at several events this fall. Among the products are Intel’s latest Xeon Scalable Processors (Skylake) and Intel Omni-Path Architecture (OPA). If you can’t make the events, both Intel Xeon Scalable Processors and Omni-Path are available for a free test drive on our demo cluster. To see the full list of integrated products or to sign up visit: https://www.nor-tech.com/solutions/hpc/demo-cluster/.
Intel Xeon Scalable processors enable synergy among compute, network and storage. They optimize interconnectivity with a focus on speed without compromising data security. Highlights include:
• Optimized Performance: New features such as Intel Advanced Vector Extension 512 (Intel AVX-512) improve with workload-optimized performance and throughput increases for advanced analytics, HPC applications and data compression.
• More Efficient Operation: High-speed Integrated Intel Ethernet (up to 4x10GbE) helps reduce total system cost. It also lowers power consumption and improves transfer latency of large storage blocks and virtual machine migration.
• Improved Security: Users can deploy hardware-enhanced security to protect data and system operations without compromising performance.
Intel Omni-Path Architecture (OPA) drives exa-scale computing. It is designed to provide:
• Features and functionality at both the host and fabric levels to greatly raise levels of scaling
• CPU and fabric integration necessary for the increased computing density, improved reliability, reduced power and lower costs required by significantly larger HPC deployments
• Fabric tools to readily install, verify and manage fabrics at this level of complexity.
Stop by Dasaullt’s RUM West event in Santa Clara, Calif. Nov 15 and stay tuned for the rest of our event schedule!