We are getting really excited about SC17 Nov.13-16 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver. This year we will be in the Intel Pavilion. One of the many reasons we look forward to this event every year is the University Cluster Competition. Right now, 16 teams of university undergrads are putting the final touches on their clusters and preparing for the demanding test that is the SC17 Student Cluster Competition. Participating in the competition is no easy feat and each team will have to be at the top of their game in order to have a chance to win. Millions of fans (including Nor-Tech) will be tracking the competition as the teams vie to turn in the best system performance on a suite of HPC benchmarks and applications – all while staying under the 3,000 watt power cap. Read the full article here: https://www.hpcwire.com/2017/11/02/sc17-cluster-competition-teams-unveiled/ There is also a video explaining how the competition works.
Rochester Community and Technical CollegeLeading Research Institution Counts on Nor-Tech HPC Technology for Groundbreaking ProjectSeamless HPC Cluster Solution for International ClientMotor Innovator and Manufacturer
- Nor-Tech Innovates Instantaneous Bare Metal Disaster Recovery
- Rochester Community and Technical College
- HPC technology for AI, big data, deep learning? You can actually repurpose your existing high performance computer to accommodate it.
- Leading Research Institution Counts on Nor-Tech HPC Technology for Groundbreaking Project
- Nor-Tech Provides HPC Technology for IceCube and LIGO Nobel Prize Projects