We are getting really excited about SC17 Nov.13-16 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver. This year we will be in the Intel Pavilion. One of the many reasons we look forward to this event every year is the University Cluster Competition. Right now, 16 teams of university undergrads are putting the final touches on their clusters and preparing for the demanding test that is the SC17 Student Cluster Competition. Participating in the competition is no easy feat and each team will have to be at the top of their game in order to have a chance to win. Millions of fans (including Nor-Tech) will be tracking the competition as the teams vie to turn in the best system performance on a suite of HPC benchmarks and applications – all while staying under the 3,000 watt power cap. Read the full article here: https://www.hpcwire.com/2017/11/02/sc17-cluster-competition-teams-unveiled/ There is also a video explaining how the competition works.
Seamless HPC Cluster Solution for International ClientMotor Innovator and ManufacturerBiomedical/Life Sciences: Responsive Client Service, Follow Through, ExpertiseThe Perfectly Quiet Office Cluster
- Best Affordable Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, for Offices
- Fancy Bear Competes in Hackathon at the Olympics
- We Just Received a Major HPC Cluster Order for the LIGO Gravitational Wave Project
- Preparing K-12 Students for a Job Market Dominated by Technology
- We have Lenovo Tiny Series, Laptops, Chromebooks, Desktops for Education