We are getting really excited about SC17 Nov.13-16 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver. This year we will be in the Intel Pavilion. One of the many reasons we look forward to this event every year is the University Cluster Competition. Right now, 16 teams of university undergrads are putting the final touches on their clusters and preparing for the demanding test that is the SC17 Student Cluster Competition. Participating in the competition is no easy feat and each team will have to be at the top of their game in order to have a chance to win. Millions of fans (including Nor-Tech) will be tracking the competition as the teams vie to turn in the best system performance on a suite of HPC benchmarks and applications – all while staying under the 3,000 watt power cap. Read the full article here: https://www.hpcwire.com/2017/11/02/sc17-cluster-competition-teams-unveiled/ There is also a video explaining how the competition works.
Biomedical/Life Sciences: Responsive Client Service, Follow Through, ExpertiseThe Perfectly Quiet Office ClusterNor-Tech Uses Seagate Drives to Help Find Gravitational WavesBreakthrough Project Relies on Nor-Tech for Big Data Analytics
- Nor-Tech is now an Intel Select Solutions Partner for HPC Simulation
- Nor-Tech has 2 new advanced NVIDIA certifications…thanks NVIDIA!
- Check Out Our New HPC Cluster Support Solutions At SC17
- University High Performance Cluster Competition Teams for SC17 Unveiled!
- Did you know that we offer fully customizable workstations integrated with CAE Applications?