We just announced the official award of University of Wisconsin System Contract #22-2791; for Servers along with Compute Nodes, Storage Servers, Laptops and Desktops. Our UW System Contract runs through Sept. 30, 2022 with additional renewals through 2024. All of our technology is built to survive day-to-day mishaps–with a warranty that includes comprehensive, no wait time U.S.-based support at no additional cost. Nor-Tech products available for purchase through the contract include
- Servers: outstanding speed, security, accessibility and stability.
- Compute Nodes: as one of the most highly regarded HPC technology builders and integrators in the world, we provide technology for a wide range of scientific applications, including projects funded by the NSF, NIH and DARPA.
- Storage Servers: with seamless data availability and recovery, our storage servers are reliable, scalable, cost effective, and easy to manage.
- Laptops: with all of the most requested features, our laptops are lightweight, powerful, rugged and responsive.
- Desktops: the desktops we offer through the contract have more power, features, flexibility, upgradeability and expandability than most comparably priced desktops.
The UW System is comprised of13 four-year universities and 13 two-year branch campuses affiliated with seven of the four-year institutions. Together they comprise one of the largest systems of public higher education in the U.S. The system serves more than 170,000 students and employs about 39,000 faculty and staff throughout the state.
To order visit: https://www.wisconsin.edu/procurement/contracts/nor-tech-brand-computers-22-2791/ and reference contract number #22-2791. For more information contact Tom Morton at Nor-Tech: 651-303-0645: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Featuring INTEL® Xeon® Scalable Processors
Drive actionable insight, count on hardware-enhanced security, and deploy dynamic service delivery with 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors: Support your infrastructure and the most demanding HPC applications.
- Performance to Propel Insights: Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors deliver industry-leading, workload-optimized performance, with built-in AI acceleration, providing a seamless performance foundation, to help speed data’s transformative impact to the intelligent edge.
- Business Resilience with Hardware-Enhanced Security: Enhanced data protection by design. Intel’s hardware-enhanced security helps to thwart malicious exploits while maintaining workload integrity and performance. Encryption efficiency provides trusted data service delivery at rest, in use, and in-flight.
- Agile Service Delivery: Platform innovations and hardware-enhanced virtualization across compute, network, and storage, all with support for a new class of memory innovation, consistently deliver amazing business-to-business and business-to-consumer experiences.
The 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors are optimized for many workload types and performance levels, all with the consistent, open, Intel architecture you know and trust. Learn more about Intel’s
Nor-Tech is on CRN’s list of the top 40 Data Center Infrastructure Providers along with IBM, Oracle, Dell, and Supermicro and is also a member of Hyperion Research’s prestigious HPC Technical Computing Advisory Panel. The company is a complete high performance computer solution provider for 2015 and 2017 Nobel Physics Award-contending/winning projects. Nor-Tech engineers average 20+ years of experience. This strong industry reputation and deep partner relationships also enable the company to be a leading supplier of cost-effective Lenovo desktops, laptops, tablets and Chromebooks to schools and enterprises. All of Nor-Tech’s high performance technology is developed by Nor-Tech in Minnesota and supported by Nor-Tech around the world. The company is headquartered in Burnsville, Minn. just outside of Minneapolis. Nor-Tech holds the following contracts: Minnesota State IT, GSA, University of Wisconsin System, and NASA SEWP V. To contact Nor-Tech call 952-808-1000/toll free: 877-808-1010 or visit https://www.nor-tech.com.