NVIDIA AI Enterprise accelerates data science pipelines and streamlines the development and deployment of production-grade AI applications, including generative AI. The platform includes an extensive support library and other enterprise-grade features that make it easier to build and launch production-grade AI apps. Enterprises that run their businesses on AI rely on the security, support, and stability provided by NVIDIA AI Enterprise to ensure a smooth transition from pilot to production. The platform enables:
- Faster computing to increase output and lower costs.
- Creation of new AI solutions with enterprise-level security, stability, manageability, and support.
- Running across the cloud and in data centers, and certification to work on current and legacy GPUs
- AI processes and pre-trained models that cut time to production
At Nor-Tech, we consider the NVIDIA L40S to be a powerful and versatile data center GPU. Designed to handle any computing job—whether it’s generative AI, large language model inference and training, rendering and 3D graphics, or streaming and video—the NVIDIA L40S GPU, expertly integrated into a Nor-Tech server, is an optimal solution for a broad range of AI workloads.
The NVIDIA L40S enables massive AI workloads with more computing power on a bigger scale. This speeds up everything from graphics to video to compute processing. It has an optimal set of features for dealing with tasks that are getting more expansive, more complicated, and more varied. The GPU enables:
- Out of-the-box performance gains for faster AI and data science model training
- Improved ray-tracing performance for accelerating renders
- Significant boosts in performance for workflows such as 3D model development and computer-aided engineering simulation
- Dramatic acceleration of AI performance and improved memory utilization for both training and inference
- Optimization for 24/7 enterprise data center operations
- Deep learning capabilities and the latest hardware innovations
Sign up for a free test drive on our Demo Cluster.
Learn more about Nor-Tech’s demos of NVIDIA AI Enterprise and NVIDIA L40S GPUs.
Why Nor-Tech is the best choice for your business
Since 1998 we have established ourselves as one of leading providers of quality HPC solutions. Our servers are backed by an expert team that is available to provide support and assistance ensuring that your business always has access to the resources it needs. Contact us for more information or a quick quote: 952-808-1000; email@example.com/ or click on the Contact tab at https://www.nor-tech.com/contact-2018/
Nor-Tech is on CRN’s list of the top 40 Data Center Infrastructure Providers along with IBM, Oracle, Dell, and Supermicro and is also a member of Hyperion Research’s prestigious HPC Technical Computing Advisory Panel. The company is a complete high-performance computer solution provider for 2015 and 2017 Nobel Physics Award-contending/winning projects. Nor-Tech engineers average 20+ years of experience. This strong industry reputation and deep partner relationships also enable the company to be a leading supplier of cost-effective Lenovo desktops, laptops, tablets and Chromebooks to schools and enterprises. All of Nor-Tech’s high-performance technology is developed by Nor-Tech in Minnesota and supported by Nor-Tech around the world. The company is headquartered in Burnsville, Minn. just outside of Minneapolis. Nor-Tech holds the following contracts: Minnesota State IT, GSA, University of Wisconsin System, and NASA SEWP V. To contact Nor-Tech call 952-808-1000/toll free: 877-808-1010 or visit https://www.nor-tech.com.