Test your code on a Nor-Tech cluster for quicker ROI
Test your code on Intel® Xeon® V3’s Haswell-EP, NVidia® Tesla, GTX 9xx GPUs or an Intel® Xeon® Phi™
Nor-Tech has the hardware, software and expertise to show you how running your software on a Nor-Tech cluster will give you a quick ROI.
Clusters are available with any of the following software installed and configured:
- Windows Server 2016/HPC
- Various Linux Distro’s including Red Hat and CentOS
- Rocks Cluster Management Suite
- Warewulf Cluster Management Suite
- OGS/GE based on (Sun Grid Engine), Torque, Altair PBS Professional®
- Bright Cluster Manager® Open MPI, MPICH, MVAPICH2
- Mellanox & Intel InfiniBand Fabric & OFED™
- IPMI management options are available
- Viz Cluster & GPU Accelerators
- Integrated Computer Aided Engineering Applications CAE
- ANSYS, Abaqus, Converge™ CFX, Altair Display Mgr, HyperWorks, Fluent, CFX, LS-DYNA
- Matlab, R
- Intel®, Portland Compiler PGI®, & GNU Libraries
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Nor-Tech customers are seeing results:
Deploying a new CPU and GPU cluster shrinks FEA runtime from 10 days to only hours to complete!
Nor-Tech’s demo cluster proves ROI for deploying FEA cluster by reducing runtime from 75 hours on current workstation solver to less than 10 hours.
Speed up your ROI!
(toll free: 877.808.1010)
Or fill out the form below and a Nor-Tech Representative will contact you shortly.