Test Applications on AMD EPYC
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could test drive your applications on a new processor before you commit? Now you can. Nor-Tech is inviting you to run your code on AMD’s powerful EPYC processors using our free, no-strings demo cluster. These AMD EPYC processors have all the power and reliability of the competition and much more.
By taking advantage of our demo cluster you will learn:
- How the price/performance compares with what you are using now
- How the price/performance compares with the competition
We are so confident you’ll be pleased, that once we have the results, you’ll receive a report that you can download and share with the others on your team.
Nor-Tech’s engineers are the best in the business, but you already knew that. And you know that you can trust the Nor-Tech/AMD collaboration because both organizations have the expertise, ingenuity and drive to produce HPC servers and clusters that allow you to stay ahead of the competition.
AMD EPYC is Setting the New Standard for Today’s Data Centers
Featuring leadership architecture, performance, and security, 2nd Gen AMD EPYC™ Processors help clients turbocharge their application performance, transform their data center operations, and secure their critical data.
- Leadership Architecture: Based on AMD Infinity Architecture, new 2nd Gen AMD EPYC™ Processors are the first x86 server processors featuring 7nm hybrid-multi-die design and PCIe® Gen4. The AMD EPYC™ Family continues to offer the most memory bandwidth in its class.
- Leadership Performance: With up to 64 high performance cores per SOC, 2nd Gen AMD EPYC™ Processors deliver World Record performance on industry benchmarks with a significant generational performance increase.
- Leadership Security: Featuring advanced security features and a silicon embedded security subsystem, AMD EPYC™ Family of Processors are Hardened at the Core helping customers guard their most important assets: their data. New 2nd Gen AMD EPYC™ processors can now cryptographically isolate up to 509 virtual machines per server using AMD Secure Encrypted Virtualization with no software application changes required.
Sign up for a free trial of AMD’s groundbreaking EPYC today at:
https://www.nor-tech.com/solutions/hpc/demo-cluster/amd-epyc/ or contact us to find out more: 877-808-1010 firstname.lastname@example.org.