Innovative HPC Solutions from Nor-Tech
High-Performance Computing (HPC) is a fast-growing technology, and Nor-Tech has been at the forefront of innovation, delivering HPC solutions for nearly a decade.
Nor-Tech offers a variety of HPC clusters, including standard 42U rackmount clusters, GPU clusters and visualization clusters, as well as the award-winning Portable Cluster. Nor-Tech has developed and built clusters for a wide range of scientific applications, including projects funded by the NSF, NIH and DARPA. Check out our library of Case Studies for more on these exciting projects.
Recently, Nor-Tech has led the charge in the development of GPU/CUDA/OpenCL Clusters, and worked with other innovators to improve benchmarking software for GPUs.
Nor-Tech’s HPC clusters are changing the world through…
- The detection of the first gravitational wave that ultimately confirmed Einstein’s Theory of Relativity
- The discovery of the origin of the universe through the study of cataclysmic astrophysical events involving exploding stars and black holes
- The search for Alzheimer’s and PTSD cures
- Research into Type II Diabetes
- The design and ultimate development of a futuristic transportation system
- The successful development of cars that fly
- The design and development of the world’s fastest luxury airplanes
- The design and development of a revolutionary combustion motor
- Research into hydropower and wind energy
- The exploration of oil and gas fields through onsite field data analysis
- Weather research and forecasting
- Research into nucleation and crystallization
- Research into the reduction of aircraft noise and airline safety
- The development of molecular computational methods and reactive processes
- Research into the stabilization and formulation of biopharmaceuticals
Clusters are available with any of the following software installed and configured:
- Windows Server 2012R2/HPC
- Various Linux Distro’s of CentOS, RHEL, SUSE, Fedora Core, etc.
- Warewulf Cluster Management Suite
- Rocks Cluster Management Suite
- Sun Grid Engine
- OpenHPC Cluster Management Suite
- PBS Pro/Open
- Bright Cluster Manager
- MPI, MPICH
- InfiniBand Intra-cluster Networking
- Viz Cluster options are available
- IPMI management options are available